Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I wanna move

I was going through my email the other day and I realize there were some pretty interesting emails .. made me wanna move and change environment.

Perhaps you should send my mails to my new cave?

Behold the new cave, no longer just a space with lit up fire ..


The cave look like some badly shaped cake =D


One thing though, the tv not big enough .. and doesn't look like they have proper air ventilation ..


Look at the bed at the end corner .. even though got mattress , still looks hard to roll on .. then at the other end, got jacuzzi .. can go for dip ..


See, got bathroom some more .. complete little house.

Although I think the house is only fit for one, since they don't have doors to the different area of the cave .. so imagine le , you taking a bath or changing clothes ..

thinking back, a cave might be heard to clean since there's rough surfaces everywhere

why not rent a cubicle room in Japan?


then you can have cubicle neighbours too .. i want a pink cubicle ..


so this is how they move your room .. i just wonder if it's safe ..


see, so cute .. i mean the cubicle .. like one small little area for myself


your neighbourhood ..

and finally ..
it might look small from the outside but looks quite spacious inside .. this is so pretty!!

who wants to be my cubicle neighbourhood!!

0 comments: