Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Join my neighbourhood!

Lately, I have been facebooking a lot ... and not obsessively sending request to people .. instead I'm playing pet society.

Just like a virtual pet, you get to create a pet and then earn coins to buy stuff for your pet, either to decorate their house, food for them or clothes for them to wear. You get to determine their gender, male or female

You can also play with your pet, bathe them and earn trophies and coins while doing so.

Best of all, you can connect with your other friends who have pet society thus it becomes a neighbourhood. Everyone have their own house.

With more friends, you get to help each other out by visiting per day to earn coins :)

Not only that, you can have 10 races per day in the stadium and for each round you win, you earn 30 coins. You can also send gifves to your friends ( if you are generous enough )

As you level higher, your house will get more rooms. I have been playing for the past two weeks, spending some time on pet society each day.

Not only that, I managed to get the little ones to join my addiction.

This is my sister's pet, Tutty. I gave her the purple bow. After playing with my pet for a while, she decided to get her own


My cousin's Sparxx .. currently new and naked

His younger brother pet James .. under my influence ..

The youngest brother .. Ronaldo ... also my minion


My cousin K.Fen.. she joined before me .. her Casper has a really cute white glow


Cousin Kat's pet Miki .. who dresses like SailorMoon at the moment .. cute!


Her sister Mel's pet Kawaii-Chan also dresses the same ..

I think my whole family dominate the neighbourhood ..

Now time to show you my pet ..

Presenting Booboo .. my pink bonnet princess dress pet


sitting in her cute princess chair ..

this is how the interface looks like .. that is Booboo's room ..


Booboo sleeping on her bed =)

So join pet society, we can be neighbours! =)

0 comments: