Friday, November 7, 2008

My future friend

Yesterday I met my good old dear friend Hwuei Li and her pet Fray at McD's

After much consideration and much conversation, I think I want a pet like hers

I still have the dream of two dogs and a kitten but perhaps before all those bigger pets, I wanna have a sugar glider first, although I know it will burn a hole in my pocket

I admit, I do have a soft spot for animals le

If possible, I wanna own a farm where my animals will not be slaughtered and sold for their meat

When I express to my sibs that I want a sugar glider , they both looked stunned

me : what is sugar glider?


the brother , being nonchalant answered " sweet chocolate that glides down"

O.o

then the sister replied


"i saw you saving that sugar cane's picture"

-.-''

this is sugar glider .. i already know what to name my future female glider ..


no one can guess it .. muahahaha ..

damn, i'm so easily swayed ..

0 comments: