Friday, December 26, 2008

My 2008 Christmas

How was your Christmas?

Mine was touring the second home :- Sunway Pyramid

Our initial plan was to go bowling but there was some junior competition going on until the 28th. Disappointed la but what to do ..

Want to watch movie also dunno what to watch cause we didn't plan at home


Er .. pink Christmas tree ?? Although it looks like a lump of something ..

We had our lunch at Poppa Rich ..

The sister's nasi lemak ..

Auntie's fried keow teow

Grandma's fook chok keow teow .. which was suppose to be mine but we mixed up!

Overflowing soya cincau drink .. looks like ice cream float

Cousin Eve just had a plate of fries

This was suppose to be my grandma's food ! Damn chickens .. I don't like bone bone chicken. RAWR !

The brother's combo of fish and chips and fried rice

The food was just alright .. then we spent the whole day just mini shopping .. nothing huge eventhough year end sale was going on..

Dad promised we would be shopping in a day or two *silent whoop*

Awesome Christmas tree .. very very pretty!

Simple cone shaped Christmas tree, I guessed?


There was this little event where a magician clown was entertaining people..

I didn't even dare to snap his photo just in case he sees me and calls me onstage

I hate clowns because I'm scared of them ..

*shudder*

reminded me of that movie the clown eats kids .. I watched it when I was 9 and I was traumatized ever since .. grrr .. clown

After the clown left, I managed to snap the very pretty stage .. see, got two jack in the box ..

That was my Christmas .. with nothing achieved le ..

Bowling = occupied by pro bowlers
Movie = everyone cannot make up their mind
Karaoke = RM 30 ++ for each person!

The end part , coming to home sweet home ! Ahhh ~~

K la, wanna go eat red beans de :D

0 comments: