Friday, November 21, 2008

MSN Me

It's been a while since I switched to my new msn and I'm lovin it.

I have the dearest on my list

My siblings :-

* Kat
* Ah-B
* K. Fen
* K.S
* The sister
* Leen
* The brother
* Fruit
* Eve
* Dei

The invinsible :-

* Kay Kay
* Aditya
* Kevin
* Anonymous
* Kenny / Rashid
* Kien
* Kenny

Jay-ism :-

* Pam
* Don
* Joc
* Juju
* Ferre
* Eddy
* Xiao Mei
* Mindy
* Kayvern
* Dionne
* Jenn Jie
* Jerome
* Julie
* Kay
* Linda
* Ferre
* Vvens
* Shyan

Camp mates

* Sherrie
* Sook Hui
* Abby
* Feng Q
* Iscz
* Shal
* Matt

Since 1999

* Shiaw Lee
* Shahida
* Y. Jenn
* Clara
* Pek San
* Ben B
* Crys
* Maws

Sisters and brothers of faith

* Poh Wei
* Sim Ai
* Sze Earn
* Janet

Fellow strandees

* Kelvin
* Tammy
* Spax
* Esther
* Josh
* Karen
* Wendy
* Wasila

MMU-ians

* Mia
* Raymond
* Eric
* YunYi
* Alyaa
* Jo

This will be under my links

Sigh, I am bored to do this. The net is slow like slower than snail

0 comments: