Friday, November 28, 2008

Sweet kisses

I was sitting across him and he looked dull, uninterested and bored. There were color pencils all over the floor and I picked them up, one by one putting them together in a small round pencil holder container. When it was almost full, I continued stuffing more pencils in them. I began a rhythm, I pulled a pencil out slowly and slide it back into the container, repeatedly, all this while looking at him with a smile .

I watched his expression, turning from dull to a very interested look. I smiled at the satisfaction that I managed to turn him on. I love being a tease. Before anything happened though, there was some loud commotion coming from the living room. We rushed out and from the back view of the couch, we saw two of our friends naked on the couch making out. Although we could only see from the upper shoulder but they were certainly sitting there, making out as our other friends watched in suprise.

I am not sure what came over me but he standing next to me, he standing so close and looking so suprised made me grabbed his hand and pulled him to me. It was for split second I saw his shocked reaction and then a smile as I kissed him. I could feel his gentle lips, his tongue teasing my lips from within and my insides melt. He sucked on my bottom lips and I sighed. I could feel my blood rushing to my heart and instinctly I craved for more. I opened my eyes brieftly to see his closed and I closed mine again.




When I opened my eyes again ... darn, my bed

That's it. No more chic lit before bed -.-''

0 comments: