Saturday, December 20, 2008

Goodbye dear baby

She went away ..

My dear bu zhe tao ran away de ..

I always thought she was a very clever cat but the other day I saw her trying to poo in the garden and in order to prevent the process, I splash a little water on her. She ran out and never returned for an hour.

After that, she came back and I was happy all over again. It was then we thought maybe we could train her by not letting her in the house, then maybe we can keep her outside as a pet.

First of all, we thought of watering her when she tried to come in the house so that she would learn that this is a bad behaviour. The sister did it twice and then she disappeared. Maybe she really hate this method.

Last heard, someone took her away and place her somewhere else. I kinda miss her and her constant meowing at my door. Her box, water and string are still here because I kept hoping she might return soon.

She is such an intelligent cat, yesterday we placed her at the back alley of the house and within seconds, she had ran back to the front.

If she's being kept as a pet now, I hope she's happy. I hope she will enjoy her life. I just don't want her to be cold, hungry and bullied by other cats or anyone.

0 comments: