Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finding home to stay

Two days ago, something small came to my house. I couldn't take my eyes off her, I think it's a her. She is so friendly to me.

I cannot keep her though. I think she belonged to someone else but she's been wandering around my house, purring, meowing and crying for attention.

Anyone want to adopt her? I really don't want to place her elsewhere because she's not just a stray and I am afraid she might be too homey and get run down by cars.




She comes constantly to my door, which is cat proof and meow and purr and beg for us to pay attention to her. She rubs herself on the grill, being all sweet and cute. How could you resist such an adorable creature?

Somehow she managed to get in the house, after learning for two days and now we have to cat proof our cat proof door.

This afternoon, she took nap on one of the old newspaper. I tried not to wake her up because she makes a fuss when she wakes up, meowing and begging for food and human companion.

Maybe she stayed because I fed her, I fed her quality crackers but that's because I don't want her to starve and also because I cannot stand her meows and cries of hunger. We named her 不知到 , [bu zhi tao] translation :- dunno

Everytime she sees me, she tries to climb and I have to shut the door in her face. It pains me to do so every single time I checked on her. It's such a windy night tonight and I am not allowed to bring her in. Just because if I bring her in, I'm afraid of giving her false hope that she finally found a home.


She trails and runs after me whenever I stepped out. She comes and sit by me when I sit outside. Obviously she's very comfortable with human contact.

Anyone who loves cats or has a space in your home and heart for this little kitty?? Please, I really want to find a perfect little home for her. I don't want her to beg me anymore because I am really forbidden from having a furry companion.

0 comments: