Monday, December 15, 2008

Messed up calendar

Why my uni so weird holiday timing? *pull hair out*

It's December! Christmas time! Jingle bells, jingle bells !

Okay, I don't celebrate Christmas but still, the holiday spirit is here !

I'm looking forward to 2009 cause I believe it will be a better year now that I have a faith to hold on to

I have a project until end of the month :(

which means I need to divide fun time

and it doesn't help that I'm addicted to pet society trading

My grandma is here, my cousins are coming down

I have plans to go sing k with baby cousins.. dunno how many of them yet

I have to see Za before she shoo off to study again

Then to top it all up, year end sale ..

And dad want to plan a holiday .. go anywhere also never mind la ..

I hope my schedule won't get in the way la .. mafan

Everyone is on break now and I'm still assignment-ing

Why timing so weird one?

Next time when I send my kids to a particular uni,

Have to make sure end of the year got holiday ..

Sigh .. I need to rant .. and need a nap now ..

I really want a k session .. *sleep*

0 comments: