Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sweet nothings

Thanks for everything but I know something that has been said will leave a scar and fear to you, you must have thought that I am fooling you around but I am not. I regretted my bad habit now.. I thought all the things I did is ok as long as you accept me but I was wrong. But now I realize, I must change for you or at least to myself, I should not had hurt you just now.. I love you dear, right now I am more worried than you. I lost almost everything now with just some words and I broke my promise I never know it mean so much that I should change for you. I had forgotten about how you called me when I was upset or angry and now it took me so long to sms you back. I really hope that you can be by my side again. It is foolish to take down what we had built all these while. Dear, please forgive me. I will fight my own battle and you shall be my purpose.

- 4 am -
- 24 Enero (dos cero cero seis) -

somehow this note made me inspired to write chapter 22 right now .. :)


0 comments: