Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Split in two

Last weekend was quite a battle for me :- to go here or there?

I had to meet my fellow lepakers from JcNet but I also have Student Division Day in Cheras Kaikan.

Thought I know deep in my heart that if I don't get to see the lepakers, I would have a tinge of regret in me but dad won't allow me to go to Times Square alone.

At the last min, I managed to get my nocturnal cousin to come with me

see, got smart invitation some more .. I will feel guilty if I don't go to Cheras

but I managed to get to times square by 12:45 pm

found the girls by 1:10 pm perhaps?

and treat my cousin to lunch , if only he had come with an empty stomach

I brought him to Gasoline Cafe because the last time I had lunch with Ah Poh there was quite okay but last Sunday, it was not ok at all.

We pressed the service button thrice for menu, no one answered
My food was hard, tasted like cardboard

Cardboard with rice .. yucks

and The Cousin had a teeny weeny plate of fried tempura squid which cost RM 1 each

The Virgin Honeymoon drink was not soothing .. crazy sour

The Cousin attempting a middle finger

Anyways, leaving Imbi at 2:45 pm to Hang Tuah switching to Ampang Line at LRT Star to head to Maluri

By the time we were lost and Eve had to get us and we get to auntie's car and arrived in Kaikan, it was 3:55 pm

Meeting was from 1:30 pm - 5 pm . Punctual much?

Anyways, last Sunday I did not buy anything except the lunch and travel fee. First time ok! Maybe cause after Jay's Capricorn, there is nothing else that I want anymore :)

Oh yeah, Eve finished her SPM today!

We made a promise to go sing k but then again, I have sing k plan with Ally and Wasila too. Then there's Jerome. All unschedule and unconfirmed date and time.

I need to start saving, this sem is gonna squeeze me dry and it will be a hectic rush.

0 comments: