Thursday, December 4, 2008

Best instant noodle

Seems like Tuesday night is a Mi Sedaaap night for me..

i think i prefer this rather than Maggie Mee but maybe because I always take Maggie Noodle ..

I always rinse the noodle twice before actually cooking it ..

just to clear the wax that sticks the noodle together ..

look closely and you can see the color it brought to the water .. yellowish

quite huge portion .. worth my 80 cent per packet :)

this time I tried the Sambal version .. since last week I tried the onion one de ..

a few ingredient to put in and mix mix mix ..

ta-da ! end result .. it was pretty good .. except that I had soaked the noodle too long, hence the soft noodles ..

and today I came home to a home made cupcake from my sister

although she claimed she baked it .. I knew she had help

*yawn* time to sleep.. :) good night

0 comments: